Friday, May 20, 2011

Half way around the world and a BFN to show...

Well, not entirely true, Franklin and I got to go to Brugge and Paris and meet my incredible IPs. So, really, it was not for nothing but the main purpose was to get pregnant and that just didn't happen. I am sad but hopeful for the next cycle. I can't focus on the negative too long. It is my coping mechanism I guess. I like to look forward as quickly as possible when things don't work out. So, it appears I will head back to Belgium in 3 weeks or so. My IPs have some frozens we will be using. I am excited at the thought of another cycle and am going to give it my all like always. We had discussed possibly having the embryos shipped here but the problem with that is the clinic must follow FDA guidelines and I am pretty sure a clinic in Belgium isn't going to do that. They have VERY strict guidelines but they aren't TECHNICALLY FDA approved, I don't believe. Either way, it would be expensive and time consuming to ship them so it seems to make more sense to make a whirlwind trip to Belgium and this time, GET PREGGO!!! We will see what God has in store. I know he has a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment